Welcome to the Laboratory Test Department
How to Order a Blood Form
- Choose if you are a New Patient or Current Patient. If you have testing that you wish to use, verify that you have all required testing based on the testing listed for each protocol. Submit exisiting labs by chosing Upload Info in the Patient Center Tab of the Menu above.
- We have prepay arrangements with Quest and with LabCorp. The price varies with your Gender, and the State you live in, please choose the correct options for your situation.
- We offer "no charge" or "0" cost forms if you wish to submit the testing to your individual health insurance. Even though this is a no charge item, you must complete the transaction through the cart so that our staff is notified of your request.
- Once your transaction is complete you will receive a copy of the Order that is sent to the Lab Department and a receipt for your payment.
- Please allow 24 hours or one business day for our staff to process your request and they will email you the Blood Order Form to take to the Laboratory.
Any Questions ?
Email [email protected] and our staff will be happy to assist.
Phone: (210) 826-8900
Prior to your appointment with your medical provider you need to submit blood laboratory results for specific tests in order to confirm that you are a candidate for Hormone Replacement Therapy and to determine the dosage requirements to optimize your hormones.
Blood testing must be performed and results submitted every 6 months. We are not allowed to accept testing that is more than 6 months old.
On this website, you'll find a list of blood tests organized by the type of care for both new and current patients.
If you're a new patient at Viking, you may already have test results from your primary care physician or another medical professional. For patients transferring from another hormone clinic, please review your existing test results to ensure they meet our requirements. If any tests are missing, visit our 'Seamless Transfer of Care' section to select the necessary tests.
We offer discounted, negotiated package rates, for our patients at LabCorp and Quest. You can access these discounts by selecting either the 'PrePay LabCorp' or 'PrePay Quest' Blood Order on our website. If you prefer using your insurance, choose one of the three 'Insurance Form' options. These Insurance forms are free to obtain (displayed as '0' or no charge). You will not be charged for selecting these options but must complete the transaction at "0" cost in order to notify our staff.
Once you've made your choices, and completed the transaction, we will email you a receipt detailing your selections. Please allow our staff 24 hours or one business day to process your request. After processing, you will receive the Lab Form via email.
Please remember that you need to complete the required testing and have the lab send the results directly to our Medical Department before your scheduled appointment. This ensures that we have all the necessary information to provide the best care for you during your consultation.
Disclaimer: Patients may require additional labs at providers discrection based on 1st consultation. This may be required prior to ordering 1st protocol
If you chose to go to a Lab outside of LabCorp or Quest it is the patient's responsibilty to send Viking the results. We will not have the access or rights to pull those results on your behalf.
Making an appointment with your Lab: Viking sends a copy of your Blood Test Order (Lab Requisition), electronically, to LabCorp or Quest depending on the choice you made. A copy of the Blood Test Order will be sent to you via email. Please allow 24 hours or one business day for our staff to process your request. It would be wise to bring the order with you to the lab as a reference when you arrive for your Lab appointment.
Make your appointment for a "Lab Draw" at your lab of choice.
Lab Locations and Contact Information